An agreement to farm out a 10% participating interest to Gulfsands Petroleum plc ("Gulfsands") was reached.
What does GPX stand for?
GPX stands for Gulfsands Petroleum PLC (UK; stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPX
We have 3 other meanings of GPX in our Acronym Attic
- General Practitioner with Special Interest (UK)
- Green Party of West Virginia
- Gilles Peterson Worldwide (radio show)
- Group Practice Without Walls (private practice physicians who aggregate their practices into a single legal entity)
- Generalized Plane Xanthoma
- Global Peering Exchange (Egypt)
- Glutathione Peroxidase
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Exchange Format
- Greyhound Package Express
- Glutathione Peroxidase 1
- Phospholipid Hydroperoxide Glutathione Peroxidase
- Gallons Per Year
- Geophysical Year
- Global Partners for Youth (New York, NY)
- Global Program on Youth (University of Michigan)
- Gallons per Year Capacity (biodiesel reactors)
- Gatling Pointe Yacht Club (Smithfield, Virginia)
- Global Peace Youth Corps (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participant interests in the Sidi Dhaher -1 well is as follows; ADX Energy Ltd 40% Operator Gulfsands Petroleum Plc 40% XState Resources Ltd 10% Verus Investments Limited 10% Copyright UMCI News Provided by Syndigate.
Summary: Gulfsands Petroleum plc ("Gulfsands", the "Group" or the "Company" - AIM: GPX), the oil and gas production, exploration and development company with activities in Syria, Iraq, and the U.
Participant interests in the Chorbane permit; ADX Energy Ltd 40% Operator Gulfsands Petroleum Plc 40% (LON:GPX) XState Resources Ltd 10% (ASX:XST) Verus Investments Limited 10% (ASX:VIL) About ADX Energy Limited: The company's strategy is two pronged; grow the European and North African oil and gas business in order to expose shareholders to the lucrative European energy market and to promote it's existing Australian energy, gold and base metal portfolio to capitalise on the current high commodity price environment.