These would include areas around Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Gulf of Khambat in Gujarat, Malvan, Vasasi-Manori, Achra-Ratnagiri in Maharashtra, Karwar and Coondapur in Karnataka, Vembanad in Kerala, Bhaitarkanika and Chilika in Orissa, Coringa, East Godavari and Krishna in Andhra Pradesh, Sunderban in West Bengal, Pichawaram and Gulf of Mannar in Tamil Nadu etc.
What does GOK stand for?
GOK stands for Gulf of Khambat
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GOK
We have 14 other meanings of GOK in our Acronym Attic
- Get On Just Famously
- Get Out of Jail Free
- Gramatyka Opisowa Jezyka Hiszpanskiego (Polish: Descriptive Grammar of Spanish)
- Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Generation of Knowledge
- God Only Knows (used by doctors on patients' records)
- Government of Karnataka (India)
- Government of Kazakhstan
- Government of Kenya
- Government of Kuwait
- Gulf of Kutch
- Gdanskim Osrodku Kultury Fizycznej (Polich: Gdansk Center for Physical Culture; Gdansk, Poland)
- Great Ouse Kite Flyers (UK)
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum (Santa Fe, NM)
- Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Gaming on Linux
- General Office Line of Sight (also seen as GOLOS)
- Genertel Online
- German Ordnance Level (Sea Level)
- Giants of Legend (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will be a critical step for the industry, which now sees the bulk of ship breaking taking place in yards along the Gulf of Khambat in India.