THE Doha-based Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting (GOIC) has revealed that in the last five years, it has managed to reduce CO2 emissions in the mineral sector by 744 tonnes and in the packaging sector by about 709 tonnes.
What does GOIC stand for?
GOIC stands for Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of GOIC in our Acronym Attic
- Government Of Indonesia
- Government of Iraq
- Government of Ireland
- Government of Israel
- Gross Operating Income
- Guardians of Islam (gaming clan)
- Gulf Oil International
- Gynecol Obstet Invest
- Geodetic Observatories in Antarctica
- Global Oral Implant Academy (Bremen, Germany)
- General Organization for Import and Export Control (Egypt)
- General Organization for International Exhibitions and Fairs (Egypt)
- Gamers Own Instant Messenger
- Gruppo Oncologico Italia Meridionale (Italian: Southern Italy Oncology Group)
- Global Observation Information Network
- Greater Ozarks Information Network (Ava, MO)
- Gas Originally in Place
- Gulf Oyster Industry Program (US NOAA)
- Guyanese Organization of Indigenous Peoples
- Graph-Oriented Intermediate Representation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The workshop is organized by the Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting in cooperation with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and lasts for several days.
Mohammad Al-Mekheini, director of the industrial information division of Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting (GOIC), said the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) represent 86 percent of the total number of industrial institutions in the Gulf region.
Yemen to participate in the 77th round meetings of the council of Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting (GOIC) as an official member in the organization.
Summary: Dubai Export Development Corporation (EDC) has partnered with Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting (GOIC) and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in establishing the Dubai Subcontracting and Partnership eXchange Program (Dubai-SPX) to act as a bridge between main contractors in the local, regional and international markets and subcontractors in the UAE, thereby increasing business opportunities for investors, traders and exporters.
7 million tons by 2008, according to the Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting.
Senior Expert at Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting Shambhu Prasad, noted that aluminium usage has increased to 140 kg/car in 2011 - predominantly in drive train, chassis and suspension and body.
In addition, it will shed light on commissioning the Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting (GOIC) to carry out a study on the feasibility of approximating prices of petroleum products amongst the gulf countries and the setting up a techincal network for clean energy resources between the GCC countries and the European Union.