179 Deduction for GO Zone Property The Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005 (7) increased the maximum Sec.
What does GOZA stand for?
GOZA stands for Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Great Oak Yacht Club (Maryland)
- Get Off Your Dead Ass
- Greek Orthodox Youth of Great Britain (UK)
- Government Office for Yorkshire and the Humber (UK)
- General Organization for Youth and Sports (Bahrain)
- Greater Outerbelt Youth Soccer League (Hilliard, OH)
- Girlz of Zaetar (band)
- Goal-Oriented Zoning (software)
- Government of Zanzibar
- Government of Zimbabwe
- Getaria, Orio, Zarautz, Aia, Zumaia (Basque region; Spain)
- Gezellig Onderuit Zonder Elektriek (Dutch: Cozy Bottom Without Electric; band)
- Azimuthal Gap (largest distance between stations recording a quake; US Geological Survey)
- G-Police (computer/video Game)
- Gabinete da Presidência (Portugese: President's Office; Brazil)
- Gala Publishing
- Galaxy Police (Tenchi Muyo! anime series)
- Galeries du Papier Peint
- Galvanic Primer
- Galveston to Pilottown (routing designation; US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health and Welfare Plans "Dependent" Definition Clarified Congress included some important technical corrections in the Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005 (GO Zone) to update the definition of "dependent" for purposes of employer-sponsored dependent-care assistance programs, including dependent-care flexible spending arrangements (FSAs) and health savings accounts.
The rules on government contracts were also modified in the Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY * The Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005 provides significant tax relief to those who were affected by hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma.
On December 21, 2005, the Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2005 was signed into law as part of the Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005.