The Gulf Daily News was the first daily English newspaper to be published in Bahrain and has been in circulation since March 1978.
What does GDN stand for?
GDN stands for Gulf Daily News (newspaper; Bahrain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDN
We have 40 other meanings of GDN in our Acronym Attic
- Gdansk, Poland - Rebiechowo (Airport Code)
- Geography Discipline Network (UK)
- Global Data Network
- Global Development Network (New Delhi, India)
- Global Disaster Network
- Global Distribution Network (various organizations)
- Golfo di Napoli (Italian: Gulf of Naples)
- Goods Dispatch Note
- Google Display Network (advertising)
- Guerrieri Della Notte (gaming clan)
- Glial Derived Nexin or Protease Nexin I
- General Directorate of Nature Conservation and National Parks (Turkey)
- Gesinnungsgemeinschaft der Neue Front (German)
- Glial-Cell Line-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (aka Glia Derived Neurotrophic Factor)
- Global Development Network Growth Database (World Bank)
- Goods Delivered Not Invoiced
- Graphic Design: New Media (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manama, April 11 (BNA) -- Bahraini dailies focused today on topics under the following headlines, Gulf Daily News ---------- King praises policemen His Majesty King Hamad yesterday issued directives to ensure medical treatment for policemen injured in a bomb blast in Eker.
Your humanity was reflected in all your columns in Gulf Daily News.
It is very expensive for someone to be absent from work," Mohammed Saleh Abdullatif, the chief medical officer of Bahrain-based Gulf Petrochemical Industries told Gulf Daily News last year.
Byline: Manama The Gulf Daily News ( GDN ), Bahrain 's leading English-language newspaper, has launched a new-look website with a host of additional features.
C1/4 The Gulf Daily News -------- Hands off Bahrain
MANAMA: Gulf Air chief commercial officer Karim Makhlouf and Al Hilal Group general manager Geoffrey Milne have signed a groundbreaking commercial agreement for the promotion of Gulf Air through its flagship newspapers Gulf Daily News and Akhbar Al Khaleej and Travel & Tourism News, its leading pan-Arab travel trade publication.