com)-- The Gulf Coast Venture Forum announced their 2011-12 Board of Directors and officers at their annual member meeting and cocktail reception on May 12.
What does GCVF stand for?
GCVF stands for Gulf Coast Venture Forum (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCVF
We have 1 other meaning of GCVF in our Acronym Attic
- Galveston Convention and Visitors Bureau (Texas)
- Georgetown County Visitors Bureau (South Carolina)
- Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau (Pennsylvania)
- Grapevine Convention and Visitors Bureau (Grapevine, TX)
- Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau (Duluth, GA)
- Global Corporate Volunteer Council (International Association for Volunteer Effort)
- Greater Cleveland Voter Coalition (Cleveland, OH)
- Green Cross Vaccine Corporation (South Korea)
- Gold Coast Video Camera Club (Australia)
- Great Cardiac Vein Flow
- Glen Cove Volunteer Fire Department (New York)
- Guelph Collegiate Vocational Institute (Canada)
- Great Canadian Van Lines Ltd. (Canada)
- Grenoble Chartreuse Vol Libre (French: Grenoble Chartreuse Gliding; Grenoble, France)
- Genesee Country Village and Museum (New York)
- Great Commission Victory Ministries International (Liberian mission)
- Grand Cross of the (Royal) Victorian Order (knight)
- Greater Cleveland-Volgograd Oblast Alliance (Ohio)
- Gulf Coast Violent Offender Task Force (US Marshals)
- Global Campaign for Violence Prevention (World Health Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The Gulf Coast Venture Forum Board added two members at their latest meeting in November.
Entrepreneurs and investors understand that successful negotiations come from understanding each other's goals with an appreciation for the current and future economic realities," says Gulf Coast Venture Forum President Tim Cartwright.
About The Tamiami Angel Fund: The Tamiami Angel Fund's origin started with the establishment of the Gulf Coast Venture Forum in 2001.
com)-- Tim Cartwright, Gulf Coast Venture Forum and Tamiami Angel Fund President, is honored to be a presenter at the 2010 Florida Economic Development Conference, a Florida Economic Development Council (FEDC) event that will be held in Tampa, Florida from May 16-18, 2010.