In Qatar we are looking at a partnership which would be on similar lines that we have in the UAE where we are assisting the Gulf Aircraft Maintenance Company (GAMCO) in supporting the existing Hawk fleet," she said.
What does GAMCO stand for?
GAMCO stands for Gulf Aircraft Maintenance Company (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GAMCO in our Acronym Attic
- Game Based Learning
- General Agents and Managers Conference (National Association of Life Underwriters)
- General Assistance Medical Care (Minnesota)
- Georgia Automatic Merchandising Council
- Ghana Association of Microfinance Companies (French: Ghana Association of Microfinance Companies; Ghana)
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center (Glendale, California)
- Government Asset Management Committee (New South Wales, Australia)
- Grants and Agreement Management Course (DSMC)
- Grown Ass Man Crew
- Guangdong Airport Management Corporation (est. 2004; China)
- Générale Aéronautique Marcel Dassault (French: General Aeronautics Marcel Dassault)
- Greenwich Academy of Music and Drama (Greenwich, UK)
- Guaranteed Admissions Medicine (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Global Atmospheric Model Development Team (US NOAA)
- Greater Arlington Mansfield Democratic Women (Texas)
- Generalized Automated Maintenance Environment
- Genome Annotation Markup Elements
- Geographical Agent Modeling Environment
- GEWEX Asian Monsoon Experiment
- Global Air Mobility Enterprise (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technology and know-how In the UAE, the sovereign wealth fund, Mubadala, has acquired the Gulf Aircraft Maintenance Company which services a variety of military aircraft, including the country's F-16s and Mirage 2000s.
The UAE military signed a memorandum of understanding with a local business called Gulf Aircraft Maintenance Company, better known as GAMCO, to use some of the company's know-how and its facilities in support of research and development projects.
Abu Dhabi has emerged as a much more forceful player and, with the establishment of the Gulf Aircraft Maintenance Company (GAMCO) on site, has opted to position itself as the region's maintenance hub.