THE GUJARAT Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (GCMMF), India's largest milk cooperative, has accused the government of failing help it placate competing interests of consumers and farmers.
What does GCMMFL stand for?
GCMMFL stands for Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (exporter; India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Great Commission Ministries International, Inc. (Caroleen, NC)
- Greater Cincinnati Microenterprise Initiative (Cincinnati, OH; est. 1998)
- Gold Coast Music Industry Association (Australia)
- General Court-Martial Jurisdiction
- Guidance Clinic of the Middle Keys (Marathon, FL; behavioral health services; founded 1973)
- Gibson County Memorial Library (Trenton, TN)
- Great Central Main Line (railway; UK)
- Gacha Club Mini Movie
- Groupe Coordonnateur de la Mobilité de la Main d'Oeuvre (French: Group Coordinator Mobility of Labor; Canada)
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (India)
- Génétique du Cancer et des Maladies Neuropsychiatriques (French: Cancer Genetics and Neuropsychiatric Diseases)
- Giant Congenital Melanocytic Naevus (dermatology)
- Gold Crest Mines, Inc. (Spokane, WA)
- Gregory C. Marshall Naval Architects
- General Court-Martial Order
- Greyhound Companions of Missouri (Manchester, MO)
- Groupement Commercial Machine Outil (French: Group Commercial Machine Tool)
- Generalized Constrained-Minimum Mean Output Energy Receiver
- Galois Counter Mode Protocol
- Garden Club of the Middle Peninsula (Virginia)