By enlarging the scope of the Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation to a nationwide programme through National Dairy Development Board's Operation Flood, Kurien single handedly turned India into the world's largest milk producer.
What does GCMMF stand for?
GCMMF stands for Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Global Crew Medical Insurance (marine insurance)
- Great Commission Ministries International, Inc. (Caroleen, NC)
- Greater Cincinnati Microenterprise Initiative (Cincinnati, OH; est. 1998)
- Gold Coast Music Industry Association (Australia)
- General Court-Martial Jurisdiction
- Guidance Clinic of the Middle Keys (Marathon, FL; behavioral health services; founded 1973)
- Gibson County Memorial Library (Trenton, TN)
- Great Central Main Line (railway; UK)
- Gacha Club Mini Movie
- Groupe Coordonnateur de la Mobilité de la Main d'Oeuvre (French: Group Coordinator Mobility of Labor; Canada)
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (exporter; India)
- Génétique du Cancer et des Maladies Neuropsychiatriques (French: Cancer Genetics and Neuropsychiatric Diseases)
- Giant Congenital Melanocytic Naevus (dermatology)
- Gold Crest Mines, Inc. (Spokane, WA)
- Gregory C. Marshall Naval Architects
- General Court-Martial Order
- Greyhound Companions of Missouri (Manchester, MO)
- Groupement Commercial Machine Outil (French: Group Commercial Machine Tool)
- Generalized Constrained-Minimum Mean Output Energy Receiver
- Galois Counter Mode Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
gh RELATED ARTICLE: Business case study from India Acquiring e-competency: a success story The Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (AMUL) links 10,000 village societies in India, a total of 2.
Three years ago, the 13 milk unions of Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (better known as Amul) decided to launch a mass tree plantation programme involving each and every member milk producer.