But "this can be a hairy sector for investing in early-stage companies," says Edward Guinness, co-manager of the Guinness Atkinson Alternative Energy Fund.
What does GAAEX stand for?
GAAEX stands for Guinness Atkinson Alternative Energy Fund (USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Group Average Annual Consumption (energy industry)
- Group of Archaeology and Art from the Centre
- Guelph Accessibility Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Granzyme A-Activated Deoxyribonuclease
- Georgia Association of Accounting Educators
- German Association for Adult Education
- Ghazi Awad Architects & Engineers (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Graphic Arts Association Executives
- Greek Association for Atlantic and European Cooperation (Athens, Greece)
- Georgia Association of Agricultural Fairs (Macon, GA)
- Glenwood Avenue Arts Festival (Chicago, IL)
- Go Away and Find Out for Yourself
- Governmental Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting
- Guerilla Art Action Group
- Grandville Avenue Arts Humanities (Grand Rapids, MI)
- German Alumni Association Hong Kong
- Graphic Arts Association of Hong Kong (est. 1983)
- Georgia African American Historic Preservation Network
- GAA (Global Asset Allocation) Investment Funds Limited (Bermuda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guinness Atkinson Asset Management also announced the launch of the no-load Guinness Atkinson Alternative Energy Fund in a press release on March 21, 2006.