The Guinea franc (GNF) was trading at 2,550 to the dollar in January 2005, reached a low of 5,554 to the dollar in October 2006, and averaged approximately 4,500 to the dollar in 2007 and 2008.
What does GNS stand for?
GNS stands for Guinea Franc
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GNS
We have 70 other meanings of GNS in our Acronym Attic
- Going Nowhere Slowly (TV show; South Africa)
- Good Night Show (children's TV series)
- Good Night Sleep (vitamin supplement; Wellbeing Health Products, LLC; Middlesex, NJ)
- Google News Service
- Google Number Search (Google)
- Grain Neutral Spirit (alcohol)
- Great Northern Stone (North America)
- Group Newsagency Supplies (Australia)
- Growth Need Strength (personality variable)
- Guaranteed No Show
- Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Ltd. (New Zealand research institute)
- Genootskap Nederland Suid Afrika (Afrikaans: Netherlands Society of South Africa)
- Gorge National Scenic Area (Oregon)
- Government Network Security Act of 2003
- Grandfather National Scenic Area (North Carolina)
- Government Network Services Branch (Australia)
- Great Net Spell Book (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons World)
- Green Non-Sulfur Bacteria (microbiology)
- Gauteng North Sports Council (South Africa; Department of Sport and Recreation)
- Genaissance Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boubacar Bah, a senior prosecutor, said the pair had been sentenced to "one year in prison and a fine of two million Guinea francs [$350] each for electoral fraud".