THE University of Birmingham Guild of Students has been awarded the "two ticks" accreditation for its commitment to employing disabled staff for the fifth year running.
What does GOS stand for?
GOS stands for Guild of Students (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOS
We have 96 other meanings of GOS in our Acronym Attic
- Government of Sudan
- Government of Swaziland
- Government Owned Software
- Grade Of Service
- Grand Orchestre du Splendid (band)
- Graphical Operating System
- Gross Operating Surplus
- Group Operating Service
- Guarantee of Service (U4EA Group Inc.)
- Guild of Service
- Geyser Observation and Study Association (est. 1983)
- Government of South Africa
- Groton Open Space Association (Groton, CT)
- Gun Owners of South Africa
- Give Our Strays a Chance (Australia)
- Government Open Source Advisory Committee (Center of Open Source and Government; United States)
- General Officer Study Advisory Group (senior leader decision forum used in the Total Army Analysis process)
- Gelation of Sols: Applied Microgravity Research
- Governor's Office for Substance Abuse Prevention
- German Observational Study of Adult Twins (University of Bielefeld)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The artist's impressions show how the University of Liverpool's Guild of Students will be transformed as part of a commitment to make the institution a world class place to study.
Explicit A spokesman for the university's Guild of Students said: "The Women's Association condemned the Facebook page after they deemed a post on the page to 'pertain to an act of serious sexual assault'.
Bethan Jenkins, Dan Hilton, Garry Rees Presidents of Aberystwyth Guild of Students, Swansea University and Cardiff University Students' Unions
Former Goodie and TV birdwatcher Bill Oddie chaired the event at Birmingham University's Guild of Students.
The Guild of Students later hosted a student discussion in its headquarters.
The demonstration was organised by the Guild of Students in protest at an injunction issued last November after students occupied an abandoned university building in a protest over rising fees.