However, the Godiva Award-winning outfit group emerged triumphant after impressing audience members and Chris Jaegar, a senior council member of the Guild of Drama Adjudicators.
What does GODA stand for?
GODA stands for Guild of Drama Adjudicators (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GODA
- Grower, Organizer, Destroyer
- Grundsaetze Ordnungsmaessiger Datenverarbeitung
- Guaranteed Overnight Delivery
- Guard on Duty
- Guardian of Darkness (game)
- Guide of Destiny
- Guide Our Dreams
- Guild of Dreams (gaming)
- Gewerkschaft Öffentlicher Dienst (German)
- Gods of Droidarena (gaming)
- Global Oceanographic Data Center (Japan)
- Global Ocean Data Assimilation Experiment
- Gathering of Darkness and Light (Star Wars fan club)
- Global Oceanographic Data Archeology and Rescue
- Global Ocean Data Assimilation System
- Global Oral Data Bank (World Health Organization)
- Geelong Obedience Dog Club (Australia)
- Germanium Oxygen-Deficient Center
- Greater Ocala Dog Club
- Geometrical Optics Discrete Complex Image Method (microwave theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The England and Wales winners will take the stage on Friday, June 29, with the Scotland and Ireland winners performing on Saturday, June 30, followed by a public adjudication of all four finalists by Scott Marshall, of the Guild of Drama Adjudicators.
Guild of Drama Adjudicators member, Paul Fowler, will judge the competition at the Tamworth Assembly Rooms as an expectant audience watch on with anticipation.