9789241548151 Guidelines for drinking-water quality, 4th ed.
What does GDWQ stand for?
GDWQ stands for Guidelines for Drinking-Water Quality
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Grin, Duck, and Weave
- Ground-Digger Wasp (insect)
- Guaranteed Diamond Weight (jewellery)
- Garrick Davis World Blues (wedding band)
- Generalized Distorted-Wave Born
- Gatwick Detainees Welfare Group (UK)
- Georgian Disabled Women International Association
- Garrett Drive Wiffleball League (Hurricane, WV)
- Generalized Digital Waveguide Networks (digital wave)
- Ghana Decent Work Pilot Programme (International Labour Organisation)
- Green-Duwamish Water Quality Assessment (Washington)
- Grundlagen der Weiterbildung Zeitschrift (German: Fundamentals of Training Magazine)
- Game Developers Exchange (Savannah College of Art and Design; Georgia)
- Game Development Extensions (software)
- Gamma Delta Chi (fraternity)
- Generic Digital Crosspoint
- Government Data Exchange (Thailand)
- Magadan, Russia - Magadan (Airport Code)
- Global Diagnostic X-Ray Engineering (GE Medical Systems)
- Gonadal Dysgenesis, XY Female Type
Samples in periodicals archive:
BACKGROUND: The World Health Organization (WHO) released the fourth edition of Guidelines for Drinking-Water Quality in July 2011.
00 Hardcover WHO drinking-water quality series RA1231 As part of the process of continually updating the World Health Organization's Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality, it was determined that a monograph was needed that would provide information on fluoride that would be useful to a broad audience, such as health workers and sanitary engineers, who may require a broad introduction to the subject as well as point to sources of more detailed guidance.
Guidelines for Drinking-Water Quality, Vol 1: Recommendations, 2nd ed.
Guidelines for Drinking-Water Quality, Vol 2, Health Criteria and Supporting Information.