Guided independent reading: An examination of the reading practice database and the scientific research supporting guided independent reading as implemented in reading renaissance.
What does GIR stand for?
GIR stands for Guided Independent Reading
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GIR
We have 54 other meanings of GIR in our Acronym Attic
- Gregorian Instrument Rotator
- Grenoble Isère Roumanie (French; Romanian initiative association)
- Gross International Reserves (banking)
- Groupe d'Intervention Rapide (French: Rapid Response Unit)
- Groupe Interdisciplinaire de Réflexion (French: Interdisciplinary Reflection Group)
- Groupes d'Intervention Régionaux (French: Regional Intervention Groups)
- Growth Incentive Rebate
- Grupo de Representaciones Internacionales, SA
- Guaranteed Insurability Rider (insurance)
- Guide Interprète Régional (French: Regional Interpreter Guide; tourism)
- German Internet Research List (German Society for Online Research)
- Garden Isle Racing Association (est.1999; Hawaii)
- Georgetown International Relations Association
- German Industrial Relations Association
- Global Indicators of Religious Activity
- Geographic Information Retrieval and Analysis System
- Girls in Rubber Boots (website)
- Genetics and Insurance Research Centre (Heriot-Watt University; UK)
- Genome Information Research Center (Japan)
- Georgetown International Relations Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guided Independent Reading: An Examination of the Reading Practice Database and the Scientific Research Supporting Guided Independent Reading As Implemented in Reading Renaissance.