Patients either received experimental tissue repair cells or traditional guided bone regeneration therapy.
What does GBR stand for?
GBR stands for Guided Bone Regeneration (bone defects treatment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GBR
We have 67 other meanings of GBR in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate Basis for Registration (various locations)
- Graziadio Business Report (Pepperdine University; California)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Great Bear Rainforest (British Columbia, Canada)
- Great Britain
- Great Burial Reef, Inc
- Greater Baton Rouge (various organizations; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Ground-Based Radar
- Guadalcanal Beach Resort
- Guaranteed Bit Rate
- Gun Boosted Rocket
- United Kingdom (ISO Country code)
- Ground Based Radar Prototype
- Ground Based Radar Terminal
- Great Britain R/C (Radio Control) Aerobatic Association
- Gas-Cooled Breeder Reactor Association
- Georgia Bicycle Racing Association
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority (Seguin, TX)
- Goal-Based Requirements Analysis Tool
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)-Benzodiazepine Receptor Complex (brain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using images and color photos for illustration, periodontists and surgeons from the US, Europe, and Israel address principles of bone biology and regeneration, bone anatomy, treatment philosophy, decision making, diagnosis and treatment planning for bone grafting, implant site development and preparation, implant interactions in orthodontics, guided bone regeneration, intraoral bone grafts, bone grafting in large bone defects and extreme atrophy situations, sinus elevation, distraction osteogenesis, immediate implant placement, soft tissue augmentation and enhancement, soft tissue development with provisional and definitive implant restorations, and bioengineering concepts.
Guided bone regeneration involves the use of a barrier membrane to help stabilize the bone graft and prevent unwanted growth of soft-tissue into the defect.
9780867154016 20 years of guided bone regeneration in implant dentistry, 2d ed.
Formatted to stay open in use and with easy-to read print, this clearly describes basic surgical principles, indications for each implant type, surgical procedures in standard aesthetic and nonaesthetic sites, and surgical procedures for implant replacement with simultaneous guided bone regeneration and sinus floor elevation.