Relative expanded uncertainties based on the methods from the Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement and from Supplement 1 to the "Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement"-Propagation of Distributions using a Monte Carlo Method are derived and compared.
What does GUM stand for?
GUM stands for Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (ISO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GUM
We have 42 other meanings of GUM in our Acronym Attic
- Glen Urquhart Land Use Partnership (Scotland, UK; community development organization)
- Groupe d'Utilisateurs de Linux de l'Université de Sherbrooke (Quebec, Canada Linux users group)
- Genito-Urinary Medicine
- Global Update Manager (software)
- Glowny Urzad Miar (Central Office of Measures; Warsaw Poland)
- Gosudarstvennyj Universalnyj Magazin (Russia; government Universal shop)
- Grammar Usage Mechanics
- Grand Unified Multicast
- Great Unwashed Masses
- Guam, Guam - Ab Wonpat International Airport (Airport Code)
- Games Uniting Mind and Body (Louisiana)
- Global Unified Metamodel of the Biosphere (ecosystems)
- Gainesville United Methodist Church (Gainesville, NY)
- Gashland United Methodist Church (Kansas City, MO)
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- Glendale United Methodist Church (various locations)
- Greenwood United Methodist Church
- Groce United Methodist Church (Asheville, NC)
- Groningen University Medical Centre (Netherlands)
- Glasgow University Media Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Uncertainty of measurement--Part 3: Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM:1995), ISO/IEC, Geneva Saenz de Pipaon, J.
Guide To the expression of uncertainty in measurement.
Our discussion will be guided primarily by the Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (GUM) .