TOMORROW HOMES THE NO 1 GUIDE TO THE BEST BUYS IN BIRMINGHAM GOOD WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 2013 White house resident | SEE PAGE 3 Focus on canalside living: Seek some waterside treats in city Page 5 Yard of hail: Three-bed looks top rental value in Yardley Hot properties NEW-LOOK GUIDE TO PROPERTY FOR SALE THURSDAYJOBS DAY
What does G2P stand for?
G2P stands for Guide to Property (real estate portal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of G2P
We have 9 other meanings of G2P in our Acronym Attic
- Güney2M (food supplier; Turkey)
- Giga-to-Nanoelectronics (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Government to Non-Profit (interaction between government and NGOs)
- Gross to Net
- Got to Pee
- Government-to-Public (various initiatives)
- Grapheme-to-Phoneme (phonetic writing)
- Games to Remember (Georgia)
- Genesis to Revelation
- Got to Run
- Guaranteed to Run (Dell computers; online user training)
- Gate2Shop (various locations)
- General to Specific
- Géophysique de Surface et de Subsurface (French: Geophysical Surface and Subsurface)
- Going to Sleep
- Good Two Sides (plywood grade)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781592377992 Weiss ratings' guide to property and casualty insurers; a quarterly compilation of insurance company ratings and analyses, Spring 2011.
Today's supplement is your essential guide to property on Teesside.
For further information and a free guide to property funds ring 0800 544644.
For a free guide to Property Trusts ring 0800 544 644.
Complete Guide to Letting Property by Liz Hodgkinson (Kogan Page) * The Buy to Let Bible by Ahuja Ajay (Law Pack Publishing) * How to Make Money from Property: The Expert Guide to Property Investment by Adam Walker (How To Books) * How to Make Money from Your Property: Add pounds to the value of your property by Fiona Fullerton (Piatkus Books) * Property Ladder: How to Make Pounds from Property by Sarah Beeny (Cassell Illustrated)
Originally published in the Institute of Property Management's Journal of Property Management, the 24-page booklet is a comprehensive guide to property management and financial accounting software and reflects technology changes in the real estate industry brought about by the economic conditions of the past year.