Information Consulting: Guide to Good Practice offers a basic foundation for understanding the skills and talents required for success in this unique and growing field.
What does G2GP stand for?
G2GP stands for Guide to Good Practice (Arts and Humanities Data Service; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of G2GP
- Government to Government
- Green to Gold (US Army commissioning program)
- Growing to Greatness (various organizations)
- Guy to Girl
- Got To Go Too
- Got to Go to Bed
- Got to Go to Sleep (chat slang)
- Got to Go for Now
- Got To Go Now
- Got to Go Pee
- Got to Go to the Bathroom
- Gateway to Hell (animal rights)
- Go to Hell (gaming clan)
- Graphics-to-Haptics (virtual environment)
- Gunned 2 Hell (gaming clan)
- Group-to-Individual (meeting)
- Generation 2 Integra Club (Honda/Acura Integra enthusiasts)
- Génétique, Immunologie, Infectiologie, Développement (French: Genetics, Immunology, Infectious Disease, Development)
- Got to Jet
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781843346623 Information consulting; guide to good practice.
A NEW guide to good practice and related issues when letting leasehold flats has been published.
Last week the CBI and Mercer launched a new guide to good practice in DC pension schemes.
THE fourth edition of Health and Safety in the Racing and Breeding Industry, the guide to good practice, has been published by the BHA, with input from the Health & Safety Executive.
A Disability Rights Commission investigation revealed that 81 per cent of British websites were inaccessible to disabled people, prompting the DRC to sponsor the guidance document Publicly Available Specification (PAS) 78 guide to good practice in commissioning accessible websites.
WTCA (formerly the Wood Truss Council of America) and TPI (the Truss Plate Institute) have introduced the 2006 edition of Building Component Safety Information (BCSI): Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses.