Similar adult and higher education open evenings will also be taking place at the college's Bede and Hylton campuses and teaching staff and guidance officers will be on hand to offer advice and information to visitors.
What does GUIDO stand for?
GUIDO stands for Guidance Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Guided Radar
- General Unemployment Insurance Development Effort (various locations)
- Global Uniform Interoperable Data Exchange
- Government User Identity for Europe (EU)
- Graphic User Interface Development Environment
- Graphical User Interface Design Editor
- Groningen University Institute for Drug Exploration (University of Groningen; Groningen, Netherlands)
- General Usage for International Digitally Ensured Commerce
- Gravity Universal Interactive Data Editing System
- Goals centered design; User interface design; Implementation design interface; Data design; Strategies for construction (object oriented programming methodology)
- Gnu Ubiquitous Intelligent Language for Extension
- Guildford Protocol
- Gangliated Utrophin Immuno Latency Toxin (fictional parasite from Trauma Center series of games)
- Grown Up Idiot Looking for Tupperware (Geocaching)
- Group for User Interface Research (University of California at Berkeley)
- Government-University-Industry Research Roundtable (science/engineering/medicine advisors; Washington, DC)
- GLONASS (Global Orbiting Navigation Satellite System) Updated Information Service (Russia)
- Graphic User Interfaces
- Gulf Islands National Seashore (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as the Guidance Officer from 2008 to 2011, when he became the FJP secretary-general.
The local economic situation in Lebanon and, recently, in the entire region has left our graduates with serious challenges to find jobs, especially since the Gulf market used to be a haven that was able to accommodate our graduates," said Aya El-Mir, the senior career guidance officer at LAU.
Besides, 06 schools were visited by Regional Managers/Managers, Vocational Guidance Officers at Karachi, Hyderabad and Larkana and 06 schools talks were delivered to 400 students regarding vocational guidance for their future career planning.
After meeting Mark Thorpe, the OneDoor information, advice and guidance officer who helped Lorraine to take stock of what she wanted from her career and recognise the skills she already had, she decided to head back to the classroom to learn how to teach others.
Aug 11, 2010 Homs, central Syria (SANA) -- Rector of al-Baath University Amer Fakhouri on Wednesday reviewed with Employment Guidance Officer at the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) in Homs Fedaa Awad cooperation prospects in vocational guidance and training.
Often, young people are encouraged to take responsibility for their own futures by drawing up an individual action plan, and in many cases are invited to work through this with a guidance officer as part of a mutual obligation arrangement.
It's absolutely fantastic that this has happened," said Hand, the FAI's Career Guidance Officer.