He claimed to have led a guerilla unit of 8,000 soldiers and said he received 300 war medals including the US Congressional Medal of Honour for his exploits.
What does GUNIT stand for?
GUNIT stands for Guerilla Unit (rap group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- General Unilateral Neuro-Link Dispersive Autonomic Maneuver System
- Generation Unrestricted Network Drive Assault Module (anime)
- Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module (anime)
- Giant Unrealistic Nuclear Dams Armed Masterfully (anime)
- Gigantic Unilateral Numerous Dominating Ammunition (Anime)
- Gunnery United Nuclear Duetrion Advanced Maneuver System (Gundam Seed Destiny Anime)
- Guns Unified Nationally Endorsing Dignity (firearms group)
- Gunnery Exercise
- Gulf United Nuclear Fuels Corporation
- Global University Network for Innovation
- Very Directional Mike, Also Called A Shotgun Mike
- GFDI, UKMI and NGPI Simple Average (hurricane forecast)
- Global Unwind Network Services (WorldCom)
- All Non-Friendly Aircraft May Be Engaged
- Aircraft May Only Be Engaged If Identified As Hostile
- Gunnery Sergeant (US Navy)
- Gunnery Schoolship
- Guns Only (gaming)
- Gayan Uttejak Orchestra (Hungary)
- Gezamenlijk Uitvoeringsorgaan (Dutch: Joint Implementation Body)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The judges said it was clear the murders were carried out by the CPP, but it failed to directly link the crimes to Sison, whom it said is ''still playing a leading role'' in the party and its underground guerilla unit.
Necessary measures were taken to achieve their three objects: of protection, of uniting and involving the people, and of development, with the ultimate aim of isolating the guerilla units from the population.