In 1777, two priests from Gudja threatened Giuseppe Hellul with exile from Malta or else to "bring my days to an end beneath the earth.
What does GDJ stand for?
GDJ stands for Gudja (postal locality, Malta)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDJ
We have 2 other meanings of GDJ in our Acronym Attic
- Guam Data Interface System
- Graduate Diploma in Information Systems Management
- Gender Development and Information Society Policies
- Graduate Diploma of Information Systems Professional (degree; Australia)
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Information Technology (Australia)
- Greater Dayton Information Technology Alliance (Dayton, OH)
- Georgia Department of Industry Trade and Tourism
- Guidelines for Depression in Young People
- Groupe de Jeunes (French: Youth Group)
- Government Donor Joint-Technical Working Group (Cambodia; HIV and AIDS program)
- Global Disc Jockey Broadcast (music broadcast)
- Grand Dominion Jazz Band (Camano Island, WA)
- Gordon District Junior Cricket Association (Sydney, Australia)
- Graduate Diploma of Journalism (University of Southern Queensland program; Queensland, Australia)
- Guide du Jeu Vidéo (French: Video Game Guide)
- Game Development Kit
- Gangster Disciple Killer (slang)
- General Drawing Kit (Linux)
- GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) Drawing Kit (computer graphics library)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Pickup, of Dalton, raised the sponsorship money by taking part in 10-kilometre races at Gudja and Luqa on the Mediterranean island.
She has rented a farmhouse in the hamlet of Gudja, on Malta, but has refused to show herself.