Diplomatic sources have told the Guardian two US intelligence officers were in Syria's third city of Homs between December and early February, trying to establish command and control within rebel ranks.
What does G2 stand for?
G2 stands for Guardian Two (UK newspaper supplement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of G2
We have 8 other meanings of G2 in our Acronym Attic
- Glucose 1-Oxidase
- Glucose 1 Phosphate
- Gravida 1 Parity 0 (obstetrics)
- Good One Side (plywood grade)
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G2 (Intelligence)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence & Security (DCSINT)
- Generation 2
- Global State 2 (virtually off; computing state)
- Gnutella2 (peer to peer network)
- Got To
- Intelligence Staff at Corps & Division
- period in cell cycle from completion of DNA replication to beginning of cell division
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Grumman G-21 Goose (amphibious aircraft)
- Glycine 212 was Replaced with Valine
- Association des personnes atteintes d'une micro délétion 22q11 (syndrome diGeorge) et leur famille
- Intergovermental Group of Twenty-Four on International Monetary Affairs
- Guanosine at Position 26
- Glycine 2 to Alanine
- Got to Bounce
Samples in periodicals archive:
An article about the concert appeared in the Llanelly and County Guardian two days later, on January 11, which declared the event a thorough success.
She became their guardian two years ago when her daughter couldn't cope.
Jenkins, 44, had become Billie-Jo's legal guardian two months before the 1997 murder, after fostering her since 1993.
Sion Jenkins, who grew up in Aberystwyth, had become Billie-Jo's legal guardian two months earlier after fostering her since 1993.