They worked for the Guardian Royal Exchange in Liverpool and joined West Derby in 1999.
What does GRE stand for?
GRE stands for Guardian Royal Exchange (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRE
We have 92 other meanings of GRE in our Acronym Attic
- Graphite Epoxy
- Grass Roots Effort
- Greco Research Engineering Company, Inc.
- Gross Revenue Exclusion (Alaska oil production tax)
- Ground Reconnaissance Equipment
- Ground Replay Equipment (aviation)
- Ground Runup Enclosure
- Groupe de Redéploiement Economique (Liège, Belgium)
- GTK+ Runtime Environment
- Guardrail Enhancements
- Guest Relations Executive (hotel industry)
- Georges River Environmental Alliance (Australia)
- Georgia Retired Educators Association (Gainesville, GA)
- Grand Rapids Education Association (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grant-Related Expenditure Assessment
- Georgia Real Estate Appraisers Board
- German, Russian and East Asian Languages (university department)
- Global Research on the Environmental and Agricultural Nexus (international program)
- Golspie Recycling and Environmental Action Network (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also held positions at Morgan Grenfell Laurie, Guardian Royal Exchange and Baker Harris Saunders, all in London.
Grape is housed in the old Guardian Royal Exchange building and the three bar areas boast marble pillars, domed ceilings and black stone bars.
Divorced Tony Burt, 63, ended up drinking heavily and living in squalor after taking early retirement instead of being made redundant from the Guardian Royal Exchange.
In less than 20 years, Axa has grown from a small, mutual insurance company in northern France to a global financial-services powerhouse, thanks to former Chief Executive Claude Bebear's trademark technique of snapping up financially sound but down-on-their-luck companies, such as UAP in France, Equitable Life Assurance Society in the United States and Guardian Royal Exchange in the United Kingdom.
6million from Guardian Royal Exchange, which AXA acquired two months ago.