About Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank is a New Hampshire state-chartered savings bank headquartered in Woodsville, with nine banking offices in the communities of Woodsville, Piermont, Lisbon, Littleton, Lancaster, Plymouth, and Franconia.
What does GSB stand for?
GSB stands for Guaranty Savings Bank (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSB
We have 147 other meanings of GSB in our Acronym Attic
- Government Saving Bank (Thailand)
- Graduate School of Business (Chicago)
- Graduate School of Business (Stanford)
- Grand Sword Bearer (Masonry)
- Grandes Surfaces de Bricolage
- Granular Sub-Base (transportation engineering)
- Greenstreet Berman Ltd (UK)
- Grievance Settlement Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie (food)
- Guaranteed Safe Berth (marine)
- Guilford Savings Bank (Connecticut)
- Gummy Stem Blight (agriculture)
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base Airport (Goldsboro, NC)
- Gem State Bicycle Alliance (Idaho)
- Georgia School Boards Association, Inc.
- globally significant biodiversity area
- Government Savings Bank
- Graduate School of Business Administration
- Granite State Balloon Association (New Hampshire)
- Great Sports Betting Archive
Samples in periodicals archive:
As previously announced, the company completed the acquisition of GS Financial Corporation, the holding company of Guaranty Savings Bank of Metairie, Louisiana on July 15, 2011.
PARTICIPATING LENDERS Bank of New England 58 Range Road Windham, NH 03087 (603) 890-1600 Bellwether Community Credit Union 425 Hooksett Road Manchester, NH 03104 (603) 645-8128 Centrix Bank & Trust 1 Atwood Lane Bedford, NH 03110 (603) 647-4446 Claremont Savings Bank 145 Broad Street Claremont, NH 03743 (603) 542-7711 Community Guaranty Savings Bank 28 South Main Street Plymouth, NH 03264-0996 (603) 536-0001 Digital Federal Credit Union 220 Donald Lynch Blvd.
uk Global Banking News - 08 July 2011 GS Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: GSLA), the parent company of Guaranty Savings Bank, which provides banking services in the metropolitan New Orleans area, has said that its shareholders have approved the merger of the company with Home Bancorp, Inc (NASDAQ: HBCP).
5: Community Guaranty Savings Bank has awarded Plymouth Area Community Closet a check for $1,000 from the sale of Community Cooks, a cookbook that includes 250 of the bank staff's favorite recipes, all of the profits from which went to local nonprofits.