YOU'LL Be Mine, as low as 12-1 for the Investec Oaks, is not guaranteed to run in the Epsom showpiece next month.
What does G2R stand for?
G2R stands for Guaranteed to Run (Dell computers; online user training)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of G2R
- Gross to Net
- Got to Pee
- Government-to-Public (various initiatives)
- Grapheme-to-Phoneme (phonetic writing)
- Guide to Property (real estate portal)
- Games to Remember (Georgia)
- Genesis to Revelation
- Got to Run
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every solution is guaranteed to run smoothly and efficiently.
FARMER JACK looks guaranteed to run another big race now both he, and his yard, are back in form.
In a race full of ifs and buts, he is the one horse with solid recent form who looks guaranteed to run his race.