Like other companies, Prudential has de-risked its guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefit in its variable annuity, Highest Daily Lifetime Income, to respond to capital market pressures.
What does GLWB stand for?
GLWB stands for Guaranteed Lifetime Withdrawal Benefit (retirement investing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GLWB
- Good Lord Willing (expression)
- Great Lakes Window (Toledo, OH)
- Great Lakes Wrestling (Westland, MI)
- Gross Laden Weight
- Gay and Lesbian Welfare Association (Australia)
- Great Lakes Water Authority (MIchigan)
- Great Lakes Wildlife Alliance (hunters)
- Great Lakes Wrestling Alliance (gaming)
- General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital
- Good Lord Willing and the Creek Don't Rise
- Gwich'in Land and Water Board (Canada)
- Great Lakes Walleye Classic Tournament Trail (fishing)
- Great Lakes Window Cleaning (Lansing, MI)
- Greater London Whitley Council (UK)
- Growing Leaders into World Changers (consulting firm; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Great Lakes Wetlands Conservation Action Plan (Ontario, Canada)
- God's Love We Deliver (New York City non-profit organization)
- Government Liaison Working Group (UK)
- Greater Lansing Weavers Guild (Michigan)
- Golden Lands, Working Hands (video series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The annual fees charged for these optional riders/endorsements provide the following benefits in exchange: * Guaranteed Lifetime Withdrawal Benefit (a.
In fact, a few years ago, when he saw the growing demand for guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefits (GLWBs), Lord renewed his securities license so he could sell variable annuities (VAs) with those add-ons.
5% to 8% for SPIAs and about 5% for guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefits on variable annuities.
Now, the annuity market also appears poised to begin driving innovation in the insurance industry through the increased use of such features as guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefits, survivor benefit riders, and other bells and whistles.