What does G+C stand for?
G+C stands for Guanine-Cytosine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Give and Take
- Goats and Tigers (game)
- Gramophone and Typewriter Ltd.
- Grants and Training (DHS)
- Graphics & Visualization
- Game & Watch (game)
- Genessee & Wyoming Railroad
- Growth and Yield (forestry)
- Google Plus
- GNU C++ Compiler
- Gruner und Jahr (German Publishing House)
- Granulosa plus Theca
- Group of 10
- Group of 11
- Group of 17 Independent Economists (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Group of 19
- Army or Marine Corps Component Intelligence Staff Officer (Army division or higher staff, Marine Corps brigade or higher staff; US DoD)
- Group of 2
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)