What does G/A stand for?
G/A stands for Guanidine to Adenine Substitution (internal medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G/A
We have 104 other meanings of G/A in our Acronym Attic
- Grid Optical User Network Interface
- Greatest Poet Alive
- Global.standard High-Bit-Rate Digital Subscriber Line (ITU-T)
- Symmetric High-speed Digital Subscriber Line
- Gulfcoast Wonder & Imagination Zone (Sarasota, FL)
- Gate/Array (NEC)
- General and Administrative (expenses)
- Globulin/Albumin Ratio (food chemistry)