to develop and sell original equipment (OE) Toyota accessories, recently formed a joint venture with Chinese carmaker Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group Co.
What does GAIG stand for?
GAIG stands for Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GAIG in our Acronym Attic
- Global Art Information Directory (resource)
- Guided Approach to Instructional Design Advising (paper)
- General Agency Insurance Development Services (California and Arizona)
- Generalized Almost Ideal Demand System (economics)
- Gross Average Industrial Earnings
- General Arab Insurance Federation (Egypt)
- Great American Irish Festival
- Guggenheim Aviation Investment Fund, LP
- Gadsden Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Alabama, USA)
- Greensboro Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Greenville Area Interfaith Hospitality Network (Greenville, SC)
- Glutaric Acidaemia Type II
- Glutaric Aciduria Type II
- Grupo Alpino de Ingenieros Industriales (Spanish: Alpine Group of Industrial Engineers)
- Global Alliance of Information Industry Associations
- Gas Authority of India Limited (Indian government)
- Glide Angle Indicator Light
- GNOME (GNU Network Object Model Environment) Accessibility Implementation Library (interfaces)
- [not an acronym] (formerly Gtk AIM (AOL (America Online) Instant Messenger); now Pidgin)
- Gas-Assisted Injection Molding (engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company already operates plants in Tianjin, Changchun, Chengdu and Guangzhou, in partnership with two Chinese companies, China FAW Group Corporation and Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group Company.
Key officials from local governments and Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group attended the line off ceremony today, along with Atsuyoshi Hyogo, Senior Managing and Representative Director and COO of the China Regional Operations of Honda Motor Co.
Over the past two years, Tong Yang has continuously set up several new factories and joint ventures, including the Changsha GAIG-Tong Yang in Changsha, Hunan Province with Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group Co.
The automaker stated that it will utilise internal resources to pay its parent, Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group Co.
The Honda plant in the city of Guangzhou is one of two assembly plants operated by the second-largest Japanese automaker's joint venture with Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group Co.