The Guangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee (GAGOC) utilized SUSE Linux Enterprise, Novell Cloud Manager and Novell ZENworks Configuration Management to enable uniform deployment, provide effective management of all terminal devices, and ensure a smooth and successful event.
What does GAGOC stand for?
GAGOC stands for Guangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- German Air Guitar Federation
- Gives A Gay First Impression
- Guardian Angel Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Get Around Get-It-Now (software)
- Great Art for Great Lakes (educational game; Canada)
- Gujarat Automotive Gears Limited (Kalali, Baroda, India)
- Global Anti Golf Movement
- Gasparilla Annual Games Mixed Event (Tampa Bay, FL)
- Gillette Area Groundwater Monitoring Organization (Wyoming)
- Golf Association Gendarmerie Nationale (French)
- Generalized Antisymmetrized Geminal Power
- Grant Assistance for Grassroots Projects (Japan)
- Greyhound Adoption of Greater Rochester (Farmington, NY)
- Generic Adventure Game System
- Girls Against Girls Smoking
- Google Advanced Groups Search
- Graduate Association of Geography Students (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Groups Against Garbage Stations (Brooklyn, NY)
- Guildford Area Gay Society (Guildford, Surrey, England, UK)
- Grand Am GT (Pontiac)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food THE Guangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee will serve East Asian, South-east Asian, South Asian, European and Western fast food.
Security is our top concern and our top responsibility for the success of the Asian Games," Gu Shiyang, deputy secretary-general of the Guangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee.