27 (Xinhua-ANI): Two workers were killed and another seven injured on Thursday in a chemical plant explosion in south China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, police said.
What does GZAR stand for?
GZAR stands for Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ground Zero
- Guangzhou (China)
- Guantanamo to Panama Canal Zone (routing designation; US Navy)
- Vibrational Acceleration Along the Z-Axis
- Gamma Zeta Alpha (fraternity)
- Gaza, Palestinian Authority - International Airport (airport code)
- Geer Zolot Associates (Boston, MA)
- Goldberg-Zoino & Associates (est 1964; Norwood, MA)
- Greater Zurich Area (regional business marketing organization; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Green Zionist Alliance
- Gereformeerde Zendings Bond (Dutch: Reformed Mission League)
- Gölök Zoltán Buday (Vancouver, British Columbia mayoral candidate)
- Ground Zero Blues Club (Memphis, TN)
- Glaubenszentrum Bad Gandersheim (Germany: Christ for the Nations Bible School, Bad Gandersheim)
- German Zocker Community
- Greater Zion Community Church (Ashburn, VA)
- Grafisches Zentrum Drucktechnik (German: Graphic Printing Center; Ditzingen, Germany)
- Grid Zone Designator (geocoordinates)
- Ground Zero Dance Company (Richmond, VA)
- Gomal Zam Dam Project (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beijing, March 15 (BNA) - Twelve people have been confirmed dead and another eight remain missing after a ship sank in south China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, China's News Agency (Xinhua) reported Thursday.
CHINA Paramilitary policemen wearing chemical suits deal with water tainted by cadmium pollution in Nuomitan Reservoir, in Liucheng county, in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
The section, located downstream from the spill's source on the Longjiang River in Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, will be affected," Xu Zhencheng, head of an expert panel from an emergency center set up to handle the incident, was quoted as saying.
5 percent stake, has said that it planned to set up a branch in Phnom Penh in Cambodia, and another one in Huaqiao city in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in southern China.
19 Kyodo Police in southern China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region shot five people during a protest over unpaid wages over the weekend, a human rights watchdog said Wednesday.