Two papers from Guangdong University of Technology study a four polynomial acceleration and deceleration control method for numerical control systems and an algorithm for calculating space tool compensation vectors in five-axis CNC machines.
What does GDUT stand for?
GDUT stands for Guangdong University of Technology (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (China)
- Geographic Database User Interface (computer science)
- Guide Dog Users, Inc.
- Guide Dog Users of Kentucky (Louisville, KY)
- GMIDB Data for Unclassified
- Great Down Under Nappy Hunt (Australia)
- Guide Dog Users of Oregon
- Generator Distribution Use of System (UK electricity distribution)
- General Directorate of Urban Planning (Lebanon)
- GMIDB Data US
- Guide Dog Users of Washington State
- Gääser Dorfverein
- Games in Design and Verification
- Gas Discharge Visualization
- Gastric Dilatation-Volvulus (bloat)
- Gesamtverband der Deutschen Versicherungswirtschaft eV (German Insurance Association)
- Gesellschaft für Geografische Datenverarbeitung mbH
- Gewerkschaft der Versorgungsverwaltung (now: Gewerkschaft der Sozialverwaltung)
- Ghostdavandal (UK custom clothing)
- Glendive, MT, USA (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miandad, one of the mentors of the fledgling sport in China, said that the cricket stadium at Guangdong University of Technology, where the Asian Games Twenty20 Tournament was held, was suitable for all kind of international matches.
One successful project plans to investigate using nano-materials to create a reconfigurable clamp to hold aerospace components during manufacture, in joint work between the University of Nottingham and Guangdong University of Technology.