After the 1995 Base Realignment and Closure Commission recommended closing the former Naval Ship Repair Facility, Guam, the Navy leased the property at that facility to the Guam Economic Development and Commerce Authority, which sub-leased the property to a private shipyard.
What does GEDCA stand for?
GEDCA stands for Guam Economic Development and Commerce Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Gujarat Energy Development Authority (India)
- Graphical Entry, Distributed Application Environment
- Geospace Environment Data Analysis System (Solar-Terrestrial Environment Laboratory; Nagoya University; Japan)
- Gerência de Desenvolvimento e Assistência Técnica
- Georgia Electronic Design Center (at the Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Gilroy Economic Development Corporation (Gilroy, CA)
- Global Engineering Development Center
- Goldfields-Esperance Development Commission (Australia)
- Greater Easterhouse Development Company (UK)
- Greenstone Economic Development Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Govans Ecumenical Development Corporation (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Genealogical Data Communications
- Global Environmental Data Directory
- Grid Enabled Distributed Data Mining (Belfast e-Science Centre; UK)
- Geospace Environment Data Display System
- General Electric Digital Energy
- Gestión de Expedientes Jurídicos (software by BRiNDYS Software)
- Greenhouse Effect Detection Experiment
- Green Environmental Discussion Forum
- Grupo Empresarial de Desarrollo Humano Sociedad Anónima (Spanish: Human Development Business Group: Guatemala)