Phase III trial of infusional fluorouracil, leucovorin, oxaliplatin, and irinotecan (FOLFOXIRI) compared with infusional fluorouracil, leucovorin, and irinotecan (FOLFIRI) as first-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer: The Gruppo Oncologico Nord Ovest.
What does GONO stand for?
GONO stands for Gruppo Oncologico Nord Ovest (Italian: Oncology Group North-West)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Goal or Not Goal (online game)
- Government-Organized Nongovernmental Organization
- Gibraltar Ornithological and Natural History Society
- Gas and Oil National Information Infrastructure
- Gun Owners of New Jersey
- Georgia Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Government of the Netherlands
- General Office Non-Line of Sight
- Global Organisation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Genetically Optimized Neural Network System
- Government of the North Pole
- Government of National Unity (Sudan political organization)
- Government Office for the North West (UK)
- Government of North West Frontier Province (Pakistan)
- Railgon Company (Trailer Train Company)
- Gangs of New York (movie)
- Government of New Zealand
- Gulf of Oman Naval Zone of Operation
- Gastric Outlet Obstruction
- Gemeenschappelijke Onderwerps-Ontsluiting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Berlin said he was pleased that the Italian multicenter Gruppo Oncologico Nord Ovest intended to launch a larger comparative study.
Phase III trial of infusional fluorouracil, leucovorin, oxaliplatin and irinotecan (FOLFOXIRI) compared with infusional fluorouracil, leucovorin, and irinotecan (FOLFIRI) as first-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer: the Gruppo Oncologico Nord Ovest.