Abercrombie nudged her away from cash (it's about half a percent of her total assets) and into higher risk growth stock funds because of their ability to generate better returns over time.
What does GSF stand for?
GSF stands for Growth Stock Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSF
We have 121 other meanings of GSF in our Acronym Attic
- Grenade Safety Fuse
- Gridspace Freedom
- Griseofulvin (antifungal drug)
- Gross Square Feet (architectural design and construction)
- Ground Security Force (USMC)
- Ground Support Facilities
- Ground System of the Future
- Group of Soviet Forces
- Group Sex Fic (fanfiction)
- Grove Street Families (gaming, GTA: San Andreas)
- Grupo San Felipe (Argentina school)
- GSF-Forschungszentrum für Umwelt und Gesundheit mbH
- Guardian Space Fleet (online fiction)
- Gulf Sea Frontier
- Gwendolyn Strong Foundation (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Fireman Apprentice, Gas Turbine System Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- General Standard for Food Additives (Codex Alimentarius Commission; UN Food and Agricultural Organization; Rome, Italy)
- Georgia Smoke Free Association (est. 2015)
- Georgia Student Finance Authority (Tucker, GA)
- Government Superannuation Fund Authority (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We use growth stock funds as the benchmark stock fund and government bond funds as the benchmark bond fund.
The Growth Stock fund accounts for about 10% of his portfolio, and Philip now seeks the investment advice of Dywane Hall, a principal in the Alexandria office of LPL Financial Services.