Dysfunctional growth hormone receptor in a strain of sex-linked dwarf chicken: evidence for mutation in the intracellular domain.
What does GHR stand for?
GHR stands for Growth Hormone Receptor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GHR
We have 51 other meanings of GHR in our Acronym Attic
- Gig Harbor Quilt Festival (Gig Harbor, WA)
- Good Hope Quilters' Guild (South Africa)
- Greater Hartford Quilt Guild (Newington, CT)
- Guangzhou Honda Quality Standers (China)
- General Headquarters Exercise
- General Hypnotherapy Register (UK)
- Genetics Home Reference
- Gharghur (postal locality, Malta)
- Glute Hamstring Raise (fitness training)
- Greater Hampton Roads (Norfolk, VA)
- Growth Hormone Releaser
- Growth Hormone Replacement
- Guaranteed Home Rating
- Galleria Hormone Receptor 3
- Glacial Habitat Restoration Area (Wisconsin)
- Gordon Head Residents' Association (Canada)
- Greater Houston Restaurant Association (Houston, TX)
- Guam Hotel Restaurant Association
- Guelph Historical Railway Association (est. 1991; Ontario, Canada)
- Guyana Human Rights Association (Georgetown, Guyana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Animals without growth hormone receptors live longer, even eating a normal diet.
Species-specific alternative splice mimicry at the growth hormone receptor locus revealed by the lineage of retro-elements during primate evolution.
GH SIGNALING Growth hormone receptor (GHR) The GH receptor is a single transmembrane protein of approximately 620 amino acids with a ligand binding extracellular domain (N terminus) of 246 residues, a short, transmembrane domain of 24 residues, and a large intracellular domain (C terminus) of 350 residues.