To calculate the growing degree days (GDD) following formula was used: GDD = [n.
What does GDD stand for?
GDD stands for Growing Degree Days
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDD
We have 49 other meanings of GDD in our Acronym Attic
- Global Data Dictionary
- Global Development Delay
- Global Disease Detection Program (US CDC)
- Global Distributed Diary
- Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia
- Google Developer Day (convention)
- Graphic Data Dictionary
- Gross Domestic Debt (economics)
- Group Delay Distortion (Hekimian)
- Group Divisible Design
- Gruppi di Difesa Della Donna (Italian: Women Advocacy Groups)
- Guilde des Doctorants (French: Doctoral Students Guild)
- Global Data Dictionary And Directory
- Gainesville District Dietetic Association (Florida)
- German Disc Dog Association
- Glendalough and District Development Association (Ireland)
- Grand Delta Distribution Automatique (France: Grand Delta Vending)
- Greater Downtown Development Authority (Kansas City, MO)
- Gresham Downtown Development Association (Gresham, OR)
- Gale Directory of Databases
Samples in periodicals archive:
Growing Degree Days for representative viticultural regions of the world and west Texas AVAs: Texas High Plains, Texas Davis Mountains, Mesilla Valley, and Escondido Valley.
Its Growing Degree Days App provides users an easy access crop production management tool to monitor local crop progress.
2]/kg) 6 Growing degree days to emergence 0 7 Critical live biomass value below which 0.
With agricultural companies, the standard is growing degree days.
The arid to semiarid, mid-latitude steppe climate of the WSRP provides fewer growing degree days than American Viticultural Areas (AVAs) in Walla Walla, Washington and Napa Valley, California, but still allows cultivation of Vitis vinifera grapes.