Group on Earth Observations (USGEO), a standing committee that reports to the National Science and Technology Council's Committee on Environment and Natural Resources.
What does GEO stand for?
GEO stands for Group on Earth Observations (est. 2002)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEO
We have 71 other meanings of GEO in our Acronym Attic
- Gold Equivalent Ounce (mining product marketing)
- Government Equalities Office (UK)
- Graduate Employee Organization
- Graduate English Organization (various schools)
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Grass Roots economic Organizing
- Green Earth Organization
- Green Energy Ohio
- Groton Engineering Center (Electric Boat)
- Group Executive Office (Tata)
- Grupo Especial de Operaciones (Spain: Police Special Operations Group)
- Guam Energy Office
- Geostationary Tropospheric Pollution Satellite
- Geostationary Coastal and Air Pollution Events (US NASA)
- Geographical Object-oriented Heterogeneous Data Information Server
- Global Environment Outlook 3 (United Nations)
- Global Employee Opinion and Action Survey (Dow Chemical Company)
- Global Environment of Business (course)
- Georg Brandstätter GmbH (Germany)
- Global Ethics Observatory (UNESCO)