What does G-6 stand for?
G-6 stands for Group of Six Health Professions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of G-6
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Group of 21 (Non-Aligned Nations in the Conference on Disarmament)
- Group of 24
- Group of 3
- Group of 30
- Group of 33
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Logistics (US DoD)
- Group of 5 (leading economic countries)
- Army or Marine Corps Component Command, Control, Communications, and Computer Systems Staff Officer (US DoD)
- Group of 6