A-level science exams do not contain enough maths questions, and those that are asked are often too easy, a group of experts warned today.
What does GE stand for?
GE stands for Group of Experts
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GE
We have 50 other meanings of GE in our Acronym Attic
- Greater than or Equal to (computer math)
- Green Empowerment
- Green End
- Grieg's End (gaming, Everquest)
- Gross Energy
- Ground Effect
- Ground Elevation
- Ground Environment
- Grounding Equalizer
- Group Extension
- Grupo Elite (Guatemala insurance company)
- Lithium-Drifted Germanium (diode or transistor)
- General Electric Aeronautical Systems Division
- Group of Experts on the Global Sea-Level Observing System
- Group of Experts on Ocean Processes and Climate
- Grazing-Exit Particle-Induced X-ray Emission
- Group of Experts on RNODCS (Responsible National Oceanographic Data Centers) and Climate Data Services
- General Electric Company - San Jose, California
- General Electric Valley Forge
- General Electric Company - Vallecitos Nuclear Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
International organizations supported establishment of a working group of experts to provide recommendations for parliamentarians.
Summary: The UN High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) has accepted to send a group of experts to assist Algeria work out a law relating to refugees.
com Any who consider food a major highlight in life or to a vacation will want to be sure to pack CHOWHOUND'S GUIDE TO THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA: it comes from a group of experts which concentrate on undiscovered places from Chinatown's noodle shops and dim sum restaurants to Oakland's Fruitvale, a mecca for Mexican treats.
Intergovernmental Working Group of Experts for International Standards of Accounting and Reporting (ISAR).
This event follows a similar visit earlier this month to the Soviet testing site in Kazakhstan by a group of experts from the U.