What does GEFAC stand for?
GEFAC stands for Group of Ethnography and Folklore of the Academy of Coimbra (Coimbria, Portugal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Guidance for Employment of the Force (US DoD national military strategy)
- Global Environment Facility Small Grants Programme (environmental e-forum)
- Global Environmental Facility and Small Grant Programme
- General Electric Capital Financial Assurance Holdings, Inc.
- Genetically Engineered Food Alert (food safety organization)
- Genuine Fashion Accessories (Philippines)
- Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority
- Germana Esperanta Fervojista Asocio (German Esperanto Railway Association, member of IFEF)
- Golden Empire Flying Association (Grass Valley, CA)
- Gross External Floor Area (measurement)
- Global Ensortium for A First World Iniative on Scientific Practise
- Gauge Error Feedback Control
- Glenview Evangelical Free Church (Illinois)
- Grace Evangelical Free Church
- Greystone Equipment Finance Corporation (Dallas, TX)
- Greater Elgin Family Care Center (Illinois)
- Griqualand Exploration and Finance Company Ltd. (South Africa)
- General Electric Fuel Cell Systems
- General Electric Federal Credit Union (Rome, GA)
- Government Employees Federal Credit Union