Salalah, Mar 26 (ONA)-----The Mobile Exhibition of the Group of 77 and China started today at the Directorate-General for Heritage and Culture in Dhofar Governorate.
What does G-77 stand for?
G-77 stands for Group of 77
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Group of 24
- Group of 3
- Group of 30
- Group of 33
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Logistics (US DoD)
- Group of 5 (leading economic countries)
- Army or Marine Corps Component Command, Control, Communications, and Computer Systems Staff Officer (US DoD)
- Group of 6
- Group of Six Health Professions
- Group of 7
- Group of 8
- Group of 9
- Ground to Air
- Generic-Advanced Capability
- Generic-Advanced Lightweight Torpedo
- Gemeinsamer Bundesausschuss (Germany: common federal committee)
- Granulocytes in Bone Marrow Cells
- Golf-Bravo Oscar Alpha Alpha (aviation; UK)
- Greens, Beans, Onions, Mushrooms, Berries, Seeds (nutrition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A group of 77 Salvadoran companies from different sectors are exploring markets in Honduras, Nicaragua, Ecuador and Chile, reports Elsalvador.
The Group of 77 at the UN is a coalition of developing nations strongly supported by China, designed to promote economic interactions among the member states, and create an enhanced joint negotiating capacity in the United Nations.
The follow-up of commitments to Africa's development, as well as the setting up of an efficient evaluation system are of paramount importance to Morocco, said Mohamed Loulichki, Morocco's permanent representative to the UN, at the meeting of the Group of 77.
Algeria represents the developing countries in Africa, while Argentina is the current Chair of the Group of 77 and China.
In his capacity as Chairman of the Group of 77 he lead the group negotiations on restructuring of FAO and WFP as well as the 3rd Replenishment of the Core Fund of IFAD.