A group of 33 students from Years 9 and 10 and seven staff who visited China in the spring, reunited to share their memories and watch the premiere of a film depicting the tour's highlights.
What does G-33 stand for?
G-33 stands for Group of 33
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Group of 11
- Group of 17 Independent Economists (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Group of 19
- Army or Marine Corps Component Intelligence Staff Officer (Army division or higher staff, Marine Corps brigade or higher staff; US DoD)
- Group of 2
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Group of 21 (Non-Aligned Nations in the Conference on Disarmament)
- Group of 24
- Group of 3
- Group of 30
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group of 33 colleagues from the National Museum of Ireland picked up their cheque at Lotto HQ yesterday.
DAVID Francis will lead a group of 33 people in a 33-mile walk through South Wales to help people in Zambia.
CAPTION(S): WORLD TOUR Michael Howie, left, with part of the group of 33 fact-finding farmers from New Zealand at Morwick Farm
The American Bar Association Standing Committee on Law and National Security has published "Trying Terrorists in Article III Courts," a new white paper produced by a group of 33 legal experts, scholars and practitioners in the field of national security on the development of policies for the detention and subsequent trial of detainees involved in counterterrorism operations.
A group of 33 state attorneys has been considering whether to take action against MySpace if it did not start to verify members ages or increase the age limit to join the site from 14 to 16.
The group of 33 people from Market Drayton, Shropshire, scooped a whopping pounds 212,000 each.