Summary: Dozens of Lebanese pro-Syrian regime supporters attacked with sticks Tuesday a group of 30 protesters demonstrating outside the Syrian Embassy in the Beirut district of Hamra.
What does G-30 stand for?
G-30 stands for Group of 30
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Group of 10
- Group of 11
- Group of 17 Independent Economists (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Group of 19
- Army or Marine Corps Component Intelligence Staff Officer (Army division or higher staff, Marine Corps brigade or higher staff; US DoD)
- Group of 2
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Group of 21 (Non-Aligned Nations in the Conference on Disarmament)
- Group of 24
- Group of 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the Group of 30 study points out, regulators have conducted numerous studies into the implications of derivatives for the market.