Summary: Dozens of Lebanese pro-Syrian regime supporters attacked with sticks Tuesday a group of 30 protesters demonstrating outside the Syrian Embassy in the Beirut district of Hamra.
What does G-30 stand for?
G-30 stands for Group of 30
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Group of 10
- Group of 11
- Group of 17 Independent Economists (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Group of 19
- Army or Marine Corps Component Intelligence Staff Officer (Army division or higher staff, Marine Corps brigade or higher staff; US DoD)
- Group of 2
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Group of 21 (Non-Aligned Nations in the Conference on Disarmament)
- Group of 24
- Group of 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elevated into the illustrious four-star group of 30 restaurants are Chez Melange in Redondo Beach, the Grill of the Huntington-Ritz Carlton Hotel in Pasadena, L'Opera in Long Beach, La Cachette in West Los Angeles, Le St.
As the Group of 30 study points out, regulators have conducted numerous studies into the implications of derivatives for the market.
``We need to have solidarity against the bad guys,'' she said, as one of her neighbors barbecued, for a group of 30, fresh albacore that he had caught the day before.