Contract notice: Implementation of a school group of 24 classes.
What does G-24 stand for?
G-24 stands for Group of 24
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Granulosa plus Theca
- Group of 10
- Group of 11
- Group of 17 Independent Economists (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Group of 19
- Army or Marine Corps Component Intelligence Staff Officer (Army division or higher staff, Marine Corps brigade or higher staff; US DoD)
- Group of 2
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Group of 21 (Non-Aligned Nations in the Conference on Disarmament)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A group of 24 prominent business leaders has released a letter urging New York lawmakers to legalize gay marriage in the Empire State, the , the chairman of Morgan Stanley; Lloyd C.
The Group of 24 emerging and developing economies on Thursday rejected an International Monetary Fund plan for managing capital flows, saying measures should be up to the individual country to decide.
A GROUP of 24 pupils from Meriden Church of England Primary School near Solihull ran around the school playing field for an hour to raise pounds 509 for charity.
A group of 24 young people were given six weeks' juggling training, and MRI scans revealed changes in their brains' white matter, which controls movements.
A group of 24 people from Cullercoats Methodist Church headed to the African country on Friday to team up with Watoto, an African-based charity dedicated to helping Africa's millions of vulnerable children.
It's week two of the eliminations from the final group of 24, and it didn't take a psychic to predict that if last week's musical theme was the 1960s, then the 1970s was coming this time around.
They are among a nationwide group of 24 cadets and eight adult instructors.