A GROUP of 24 pupils from Meriden Church of England Primary School near Solihull ran around the school playing field for an hour to raise pounds 509 for charity.
What does G-24 stand for?
G-24 stands for Group of 24
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Granulosa plus Theca
- Group of 10
- Group of 11
- Group of 17 Independent Economists (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Group of 19
- Army or Marine Corps Component Intelligence Staff Officer (Army division or higher staff, Marine Corps brigade or higher staff; US DoD)
- Group of 2
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Group of 21 (Non-Aligned Nations in the Conference on Disarmament)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A group of 24 young people were given six weeks' juggling training, and MRI scans revealed changes in their brains' white matter, which controls movements.
A group of 24 people from Cullercoats Methodist Church headed to the African country on Friday to team up with Watoto, an African-based charity dedicated to helping Africa's millions of vulnerable children.
They are among a nationwide group of 24 cadets and eight adult instructors.