Summary: The Group of 20 leading economies want financially troubled countries to make the most of safety nets, including Europe's bailout fund, to limit the uncertainty damaging the global economy, Mexican Deputy Finance Minister Gerardo Rodriguez said on Friday.
What does G20 stand for?
G20 stands for Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Good One Side (plywood grade)
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G2 (Intelligence)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence & Security (DCSINT)
- Generation 2
- Global State 2 (virtually off; computing state)
- Gnutella2 (peer to peer network)
- Got To
- Guardian Two (UK newspaper supplement)
- Intelligence Staff at Corps & Division
- period in cell cycle from completion of DNA replication to beginning of cell division
- Grumman G-21 Goose (amphibious aircraft)
- Glycine 212 was Replaced with Valine
- Association des personnes atteintes d'une micro délétion 22q11 (syndrome diGeorge) et leur famille
- Intergovermental Group of Twenty-Four on International Monetary Affairs
- Guanosine at Position 26
- Glycine 2 to Alanine
- Got to Bounce
- Government to Business
- Groom to Be
- Genes to Cognition (neuroscience research program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A meeting of energy advisers has already been set for April 5 in Abu Dhabi, but French Energy Minister Eric Besson said on Wednesday Group of 20 energy ministers would meet before the end of June to discuss safety tests on nuclear plants.
Summary: Seoul, Dhu Al-Hijjah 05, 1431, Nov 11, 2010, SPA -- Prince Saud Al Faisal Minister of Foreign Affairs arrived here yesterday to participate in Group of 20 Countries which will kick off today evening.
Brown said he and Sarkozy agree that the Group of 20 summit "must be about action and not words.
Dangerous Group of 20 Summit President Bush is hosting on November 15 a summit of the Group of 20 countries to discuss financial markets and the global economy.
The rights will be exercisable only if a person or group acquires 20 percent or more of Monsanto's common stock or announces a tender offer the consummation of which would result in ownership by a person or group of 20 percent or more of the common stock.
Summary: MEXICO CITY - Oil-producing members of the Group of 20 leading economies said on Saturday they would take measures to avoid a rise in petroleum prices from hurting the world economy, an Italian government official said.
15 billion dollars in October, customs authorities said, before a Group of 20 summit in Seoul that is expected to focus on rebalancing the skewed global economy.