Ziad al-Jarrah, a Lebanese militant, was one of the group of 19 who carried out the Sept.
What does G-19 stand for?
G-19 stands for Group of 19
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Growth and Yield (forestry)
- Google Plus
- GNU C++ Compiler
- Gruner und Jahr (German Publishing House)
- Granulosa plus Theca
- Group of 10
- Group of 11
- Group of 17 Independent Economists (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Army or Marine Corps Component Intelligence Staff Officer (Army division or higher staff, Marine Corps brigade or higher staff; US DoD)
- Group of 2
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Group of 21 (Non-Aligned Nations in the Conference on Disarmament)
- Group of 24
- Group of 3
- Group of 30
- Group of 33
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Logistics (US DoD)
- Group of 5 (leading economic countries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk A group of 19 European central banks have agreed to a gold pact.
The group of 19 tourists - who were on a panda-watching trip to China - made contact yesterday, three days after the 7.
Sir William Ehrman said: "Of the group of 19 British tourists that were missing in the Wolong area, 14 have now been evacuated to Chengdu where they are safe and well.
Sir William Ehrman said: "Of the group of 19 British tourists that were missing in the Wolong area 14 have now been evacuated to Chengdu where they are safe and well.