Summary: DUBAI - Qatar's Ooredoo, formerly Qatar Telecom, has secured a loan of up to $12 billion from a group of 10 banks to support its bid for Vivendi's stake in Maroc Telecom, several bankers working on the deal said.
What does G10 stand for?
G10 stands for Group of 10 (organization of central banks)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Glantri: Kingdom of Magic (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves (SNK video game)
- Growing Up in the West Midlands (UK)
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G1 (Personnel)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel (DCSPER)
- Generation 1 (virus)
- Global State 1 (computer sleep mode)
- Good One
- Personnel & Administration Staff at Corps & Division
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Personnel/Adjutant General
- Glucose Versus 100 mg/dL
- Glycine at Position 129 with Alanine
- Gestation Day 15 (neuroendocrinology)
- Group of 17 Developing Countries from Asia, Africa and Latin America (Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Venezuela, Zimbabwe)
- Anti-Gastrin-17 (anti-serum)
- Glock 17
- Glycine at Position 185
- Gestation Day 19
- Guanine at 1934 Base Pairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group of 10 girls from Bede Academy, in Blyth, joined other Year 9 girls from the region at the Manufacturing Advisory Services "Plug Game", held at Wallsend.
A group of 10 youngsters, from Ysgol Pen y Garth, Pen-arthvisited the landmark arts venue to help launch the six-month countdown to its celebrations.
Summary: A group of 10 to 15 foreign tourists has been kidnapped near Aswan in southern Egypt A group of 10 to 15 foreign tourists has been kidnapped near Aswan in southern Egypt, Egyptian security sources said on Monday.
The first group of 10 teenagers, aged 14 to 17, will board the ship Greater Manchester Challenge tomorrow in Portsmouth and set sail for Newcastle.
That was the principal conclusion of the Conference Board's Human Resource Outlook Panel, a group of 10 leading labor experts who meet each year to examine the employment outlook.