com ALLSTATE BENEFITS * Product: Group Universal Life Insurance (GUL22) 904-992-3098 / www.
What does GUL stand for?
GUL stands for Group Universal Life (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GUL
We have 14 other meanings of GUL in our Acronym Attic
- Gents Universitair Koor (Dutch: Ghent University Choir; Belgium)
- Get Up Kids (band)
- Gibraltar Upgrade Kit
- Golf Union Kyushu (Japan)
- Guanylate Kinase
- Gallaudet University Kellogg Conference Center (Washington, DC)
- Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute (Cleveland Clinic)
- General Use Line Card (telecommunications)
- Geometry Utility Library (computer programming)
- Glasgow University Library (UK)
- Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.
- Gulf Shore Resources (stock symbol)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei (Chief Directorate of prison camps in former Soviet Union)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel'no-Trudovykh Lagerei (former Soviet Union Chief Directorate of Forced Labor Camps)
- Glasgow University Ladies Boat Club
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Global University Leadership Forum (est. 2006; World Economic Forum; various schools)
- Greater Utica Lambda Fellowship (New York)
- Gulfwest Oil Company (stock symbol; previously GFW)
- Gulf Cetaceans
Samples in periodicals archive:
1: a group universal life product Group universal life insurance is a permanent product with a cost of insurance component (term costs) that's usually paid for by the employer and included as income to the executive.
ALLSTATE WORKPLACE DIVISION Group Universal Life Insurance w/Accelerated Death Benefit for LTC Rider 904-992-3098 / www.
MetLife: Growth Through Leverage Paragon Life was created in 1987 to develop a group universal life program, which was distributed through General American's independent agency system.